Thursday, August 8, 2013

1/4 Done

My quads/hamstrings/buns are killing me from Tuesday's workout, so I skipped today for more rest and will return to CrossFit tomorrow morning. Day 8 of the whole 30 is done and I'm feeling better and better. I'm making it between meals without being hungry, and not craving coworkers' fatty meals. I stayed up too late last night on the phone, and this morning I woke right up to the alarm without hitting snooze. Though I'm starting to feel tired and will call it an early night, I made it feeling awake and alert all day. According to the Whole30 timeline http://whole9life.com/2012/06/the-whole30-timeline/ I will continue feeling this energy, but also cravings for the next week or so. Once I get to day 16, I should be pretty in the clear. So I'll take note of strange cravings I have and hopefully 8 days or less until the next phase, where I am supposed to go and enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment