Friday, August 2, 2013

Only Day 2? Really?

Before I get into today, I forgot to post yesterday, which was the 1st and therefore weigh and measure day, that despite the near half a month of vacation and lack of activity, I did not gain weight or inches back. In fact, I lost one inch around my waist.

Today I was still hungry most of the day, but was able to make it between meals with no snacks. And now that it's later, I'm really tired, which I'm not sure if that's a result from a long week with getting back into activity, or adjusting to the dietary changes. As usual, I'm going to to with a little of both. It's amazing how just a week of eating "not too bad" can set you back. I'm hoping that in a few days I will have readjusted and be over the hunger/lethargy.

Today's meals:
Breakfast: 3 Scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, carrots, a banana
Lunch: Turkey Spaghetti with Zucchini noodles, squash, green beans, strawberries, black olives
Dinner: Turkey Spaghetti with Zucchini noodles (finishing off the leftovers), 1 sm tilapia filet, broccoli/carrot/pepper mix, cashews, black olives

I planned on cleaning the house, but I'm going to watch a movie and then head to bed before 9 like an old person. Hopefully I then wake up rejuvenated because I'll be off to a 9am CrossFit session.

No comments:

Post a Comment