Monday, August 5, 2013

1/6th of the Way

The past few days, mainly day 3 and the first part of day 4, were spent feeling super lethargic. I was in bed for 8-9 hours a nigh, but tossed and turned. I felt slightly irritable.This apparently is normal, and would have lasted longer had I not previously cut a substantial amount of grains/dairy out of my diet. I did notice less in between meal cravings.

I managed to make it to my Saturday CrossFit on day 3. After that, I really didn't feel like doing anything. That WOD was a partner workout for time. Luckily, my partner was patient, and I didn't slow him down too bad. Basically, we split these reps:
1000m Row, (500m each)
400 Double unders (I did 200 singles)
300 HR Push ups (Yeah...I did 40 from my knees)
150 KBS, 70/53 (yes I did 75!)
100 Pull ups (I did my 50!)


Thankfully today, day 5, I did pretty well. I ate breakfast around 8 (I found some new breakfast ideas I can't wait to try out), then I was hungry around 10:30 and ate a few almonds. At 12 I ate lunch, and then I was not hungry until around 5:30. I had a few things to take care of when I got home so I actually didn't wind up eating until around 7, but I made it without wanting to murder anyone! 

Tomorrow evening I go back to CrossFit (I thought about going today, but my arms are still soooo sore...). I have already prepared meals for most of the week. I'm starting to feel a little tired now, so I'm hoping I'll fall asleep fast and sleep well. I keep telling myself this is only 30 days (now 24!), and it'll be over before I know it. This has helped, especially when my coworker decides to eat his lunch at his desk and all I can smell is that deliciously fatty fast food cheeseburger that I can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment