Thursday, August 1, 2013

1 Down, 30 To Go

I have been hungry ALL DAY. I'm not sure if it's the result of the intense workout from last night, or a mental trick my mind is playing since I'm only supposed to have 3 meals a day. I'm going to go with a little of both. I am guessing I probably did not eat enough to make it between meals, but I did come prepared with Whole30 approved snacks to get me through until the next one. Tomorrow I focus on no snacking, but for day one, not so bad.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Grapes
Snack: Piece of Bacon, Almonds
Lunch: Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Spaghetti, Salad and Black Olives
Snack: Pistachios and Almonds
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Salad, Carrots, Black Olives

Tomorrow I increase the portion of protein/fats with each meal and a few more veggies, and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment