Friday, August 16, 2013

Over Halfway Done!

I have made it through day 16 of my Whole30! I am feeling awesome. I ate lunch around 11:30, and I wasn't really even hungry yet when I ate a pre-workout snack at 5. I am awaking more easily, and have consistent energy levels all day. I feel more productive and focused (which I'm sure I've said before, but this is a pretty amazing feeling). I am ready for sleep around the time I need to get to bed, and I am sleeping better. 

I've been wearing inserts in tennis shoes for the past two days, and my ankle is feeling better and better. I purchased some new inserts for my running shoes and will take it easy/rest until Monday, when it's back to running. Slowly, of course. Today I made it to CrossFit and got a good workout in. I'm starting to get to where if I don't do some kind of activity at least every other day, I feel bad, like I need to get moving. I'm off to bed soon, so here's what I endured today, and finished in 8:38 (with modification from the original WOD for me):

"Mr. Perfect"
20 Push Ups
2 Power Cleans
16 Push Ups
4 Power Cleans
12 Push Ups
6 Power Cleans
8 Push Ups
8 Power Cleans
4 Push Ups
10 Power Cleans


No comments:

Post a Comment